Hi, I’m Dee, MinorOak’s owner. MinorOak shares Sneinton Market with Neon Raptor Microbrewery, Blend (Nottingham’s best coffee shop and grilled cheese emporium), ABC Dance School, Circus Hub, artists, photographers, designers, food businesses, fashion designers, and digital businesses, too.
If you’re going to come work with us, please do these things:
- If you’ve not worked at MinorOak before or don’t have the door codes, send the contact form below so I can make sure someone will be around to let you in and introduce you to the space.*
- Pay in advance or when you arrive (buttons below).
- Maybe join the mailing list, too?
*If it’s before 10:30am / all day on Monday and Thursday, I will be in or will have left someone in charge. Either way, though, it’s a good idea to contact me to let me know when to expect you.
1. Make sure someone can let you in
[contact-form to=”email@example.com” subject=”Booking inquiry”][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”1″][contact-field label=”Date, time and type of booking” type=”text”][/contact-form]
You can also use these buttons to pay if you’ve stopped by to work and a member has let you in, but I’m not around.
2. Book and pay
If you’ve worked at MinorOak before and have the door codes, feel free to book/pay without e-mailing me first. Either way, you can also book/pay once you’ve arrived.
3. Join the mailing list?
Things you’ll find out about on the MinorOak Mailing list:
- Pop-ups, workshops, and other events.
- Promotions and free days
- Additions to the space
- Member news