MinorOak celebrates its history as a 1930s market building with occasional Saturday pop-ups, coordinating with Sneinton Market Square and Sneinton Market Avenues. MinorOak’s markets always concentrate on local makers, vintage, upcycling, and direct trade. MinorOak has hosted dozens of pop-up markets, including Christmas markets, Ethical Markets, LARP (Live Action Role Play) markets, Pagan Markets, and privately managed market events.
Keep scrolling down for a list of what to send if you want to take part; it’s at the bottom of the page. But first, the upcoming markets…
We are hoping to do an Avenues-wide May Day Market in 2021
Please subscribe to our mailing list to stay informed.
Please use the contact form or e-mail email@example.com if you are interested in trading at one of the markets listed above.
Dee will need your:
- Business name
- Phone number
- link to at least one website or social media account with photos of your recent work, if possible.
- A short description (1-2 sentences) of what you do
- 2-5 photos of your work that can be used in the publicity
- Your instagram @, if you have one.
- Your traders’ insurance (if you don’t have any, please say so – we may have a work-around)
- The market or markets you are interested in
- Whether or not your pitch preference is a deal-breaker
What can you expect as a trader at MinorOak?
- Free coffee, tea and snacks
- Clean toilets, including one that is wheelchair accessible
- An indoor market space that
- has infrared heaters
- is wheelchair accessible
- has a Stas hanging system for art
- has a market banner for over the door
- Lockable rooms where you can keep extra items, handbags, etc.
- A helpful and attentive organiser