MinorOak Coworking is in Sneinton Market, in Nottingham’s Creative Quarter. Hockley, with all its great pubs, cafes, and independent businesses, is right across the street.
MinorOak Coworking has all the extra things you need to get work done, including monitors, printers, a meeting room, and free coffee, tea, and snacks. It provides a base for desk and laptop-based work and a professional venue for meetings, workshops, and events.
But there’s another layer to it: you’ll find a supportive group of peers at MinorOak: entrepreneurs, remote workers, and independent professionals like you.
Good coworking spaces provide stability, build community and generate business opportunities for members, and that’s what we’re aiming for. MinorOak is a creative, collaborative, flexible, and joyful space for independent workers in every industry.
Everyone is welcome. All you need is a laptop. Watch this website for updates and events.
MinorOak Media Coverage:
- Nottingham Post, “The Business,” August 2018 (published in July 17th’s paper): Sneinton Market is Coolest Place to be Seen.
- BBC Nottingham Interview: July 6th, 2018: The Afternoon Show with Alan Clifford. The interview starts at 2:09. The Interview will be on the BBC website at least until early August.
- BQ Live: TOP CO-WORKING SPOTS FOR START-UPS IN THE MIDLANDS; by BRYCE WILCOCK, 05/07/2017
- Tech City: Featured on the resources and statistics page for Nottingham
- Interesting People Podcast: a podcast with Dee, MinorOak owner and founder.