Interested and ready to commit to attending on a convenient day? Help us schedule the next workshop: take this Doodle Poll to let us know when you’re available.
Sign up for this workshop if you need to:
- Learn or review MailChimp basics
- Update your mailing list(s) and business records to comply with GDPR
- Expand your new, smaller, GDPR-compliant mailing list by creating sign-up forms and landing pages
- Keep fans of your business or organisation engaged and informed
This Workshop Includes:
- A 2-hour workshop limited to six participants
- A half-day pass for MinorOak Coworking (£8 value)
- Coffee, tea and snacks
You can use the half-day pass on the day to work on your pitch with the other participants and instructor on hand for help and feedback – or save it and use it any time in the following month.
11am to 1pm: A two-hour workshop limited to six participants
1pm to 2pm: Lunch hour: bring food or eat locally
2pm to 6pm: Use your half-day pass and stay to finish your first project. (optional)
- Using Mailchimp lists and templates to create e-mail campaigns
- Getting proper permission to add people to your lists
- Embedding list sign-ups in your website
- Creating sign-up pages you can share via social media
- Other advanced MailChimp features you may find useful!
About the instructor:
Dee owns MinorOak Coworking and holds a Certificate of Excellence in Adult Education from Seneca College, Ontario. She has been managing MailChimp lists for six years.
Praise for New Business Intelligence Workshops
The workshop was fabulous. The facilities are great, your presentation covered all the bases and I came away with access to other really useful resources. The opportunity to put it all into practice in a shared work environment was icing on the cake.
I found the presentation very informative and useful and really enjoyed spending the afternoon working on my project. I had a really productive afternoon and got a lot more done than I would have if I was working at home.
Thanks to MinorOak for a super pitch workshop on Friday. Great facilitation and collaboration, together we came up with some great work.