Interested and ready to commit to attending on a convenient day? Help us schedule the next workshop: take this Doodle Poll to let us know when you’re available.
About the Workshop
Sign up for this workshop if you need to
- Explain what you do
- Promote yourself and your work
- Bring in more clients or customers
- Attract investors
- Communicate with the press
This Workshop Includes
- A 2-hour workshop limited to six participants
- A half-day pass for MinorOak Coworking (£8 value)
- Coffee, tea and snacks
You can use the half-day pass on the day to work on your pitch with the other participants and instructor on hand for help and feedback – or save it and use it any time in the following month.
10:30am to 1:00pm: Meeting room workshop limited to six participants
1:00pm to 2:00pm: Lunch hour: bring food or eat locally
2:00pm to 6:00pm: Use your half-day pass and stay to finish your first project. (optional)
- Taglines and elevator pitches: what they are and what they’re for.
- Using statistics to support your pitch
- Connect: choose the right approach for the situation
- Structure your pitch. Plan, then improvise.
- Pitch development with group feedback
About the Instructor
Dee received cutting-edge pitch training as part of the flagship Entrepreneurial Spark program in Glasgow, which she completed in 2014. She was recently featured on the BBC Nottingham Afternoon Show and in the Nottingham Post. She also holds a Certificate of Excellence in Adult Education from Seneca College, Ontario.
Praise for New Business Intelligence Workshops
The workshop was fabulous. The facilities are great, your presentation covered all the bases and I came away with access to other really useful resources. The opportunity to put it all into practice in a shared work environment was icing on the cake.
Thanks to @MinorOak for a super pitch workshop on Friday. Great facilitation and collaboration, together we came up with some great work.
— Chris Middleton
I found the presentation very informative and useful and really enjoyed spending the afternoon working on my project. I had a really productive afternoon and got a lot more done than I would have if I was working at home.