Do you have an awesome small business but you’re not getting much traffic or customers from Google? Want to know how to improve your small business seo with tried and tested techniques to gain more visibility online?
By attending this SEO course you will learn easy to use, practical SEO tips you can implement straight away. You will create a personalised action plan to help you attract more customers to your website and generate more traffic from Google.
What You Will Get With This Small Business SEO Course
- A half-day tailored training course
- Coffee, tea and biscuits provided
- Create a personalised action plan
- Follow up support
- A half-day coworking pass (worth £8) to use on the day or good for a month
- Small group (max 8 people)
SEO Course Timetable
- 9am to 1pm: SEO Training
- 1pm to 2pm: Lunch (bring your own or eat locally)
- 2pm to 6pm: Co-work on your SEO with the instructor and other participants in MinorOak’s front room (casual and optional)
You can use the half day coworking pass at Minor Oak Coworking Space to begin working on your website analysis and SEO action plan. The course trainer will be available during these hours to provide additional support if required.
SEO Course Outcomes
- Understand the factors that affect your website
- How to carry out an SEO audit/website analysis
- How to analyse the competition and how this can help your search engine optimisation
- How to use images to boost your SEO
- How website structure boosts SEO
- How to use keywords effectively and the importance of content marketing
- Techniques that will help you continue to improve your SEO and generate more traffic
- Which free SEO tools can help you to grow your business
Who is the Beginner SEO workshop for?
This SEO course is perfect for small business owners who have just launched their website or have had one for a while but want to generate more traffic.
This course would also help bloggers who want to learn SEO techniques to drive traffic to their website.
It would also help freelancers who want to learn SEO techniques to support clients with digital marketing for websites.
About Zena Goldman
Zena Goldman runs a well-known family travel blog called Zena’s Suitcase which has been established for over 5 years and receives 20,000 page views per month. She has successfully used SEO techniques to triple her Google traffic and rank for over 10,000 keywords in the search engines in less than 3 months. Google featured her website in 1.88million search results in the last 6 months alone. Zena is also an experienced trainer and influencer marketing campaign manager.
You can attend this course for £50 with a £8 discount for available to Minor Oak members
This course will take place on Wednesday 11th September at 9am