Add to Calendar
This market focuses on locally made and eco-friendly goods.
Here’s who will be at the second Christmas Pop-up!
Benefiting SFiCE Foundation
Drink Dee’s mulled apple juice and peruse a lovely variety of gifts by local makers and direct traders.
Here’s who’s coming:
- Bindwood and bats: Colourful gothellany by Katy
- Rainbow Kreations: bespoke art and wearable jewellery by Ravinder
- PonyPonyPony Jewellery: Sterling silver jewellery, hand-made by Karen.
- Burrow and Soar: Wonderful hand-dyed yarns; perfect gifts for crafters, by Fran
- Karitree Skincare: Shae butter products harvested and processed by women in West Africa
- Meanmagenta Photography: Flower photography and environmental portrait photography by Paola
- The Picture Whole: Card and prints featuring photos and illustrations by Mary
- Shin yu Studio: Jewellery from found objects by Paolo
- Lings Lane Larder and Ginny Rawson Textiles: Delicious preserves and chutneys and beautiful sewn and knitted gifts by Hillary
- Charlotte: An antique dealer with genuine 1950s Christmas cards.